This website has been prepared by Cardena Private Wealth Authorised Representatives of Fortnum Private Wealth Pty Ltd ABN 54 139 889 535 AFSL 357306 trading as Fortnum Private Wealth.
While members of Cardena Private Wealth are authorised to provide financial advice and services, only Cardena Private Wealth and its authorised representatives (Cardena advisers) are authorised to provide financial advice and services. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as the giving of financial advice or providing financial services. You may obtain advice from a Cardena Private Wealth adviser by contacting them directly.
Please refer to the "contact us" page to obtain contact details of a Cardena Private Wealth adviser. You should note that Cardena is entitled to receive revenue from the Australian financial services licensee under whose AFSL the advice is given.
No information contained on this website should be construed as giving any type of guarantee. Specifically, nothing on this website is to be interpreted as a guarantee or forecast as to the future performance of Cardena or any other entity. Any past performance information does not guarantee future performance.
The information on this website has been prepared in good faith, from sources that Cardena believed were accurate at the time. While Cardena will take reasonable steps to keep the information up-to-date and accurate, Cardena does not warrant or represent that the information is accurate or complete or up-to-date.
So far as permitted by law, Cardena disclaims liability for, and is not responsible for, any inaccuracies, incompleteness or subsequent changes to the sources that may affect the accuracy of the information as it appears on this website from time to time or any losses, expenses or damage in connection with any such inaccuracies, incompleteness or subsequent changes.
Cardena is not responsible for any of the information or content appearing on third party websites to which it provides links via this website. Any links that are provided on this website have been provided purely for your convenience. Complaints Resolution
You should have confidence in the quality of our advice and if you are unsatisfied with the service we provide, we would welcome your feedback. Please take the following steps so we can make every effort to resolve any complaint quickly and fairly.
- Contact your adviser and tell them about your complaint.
- If your adviser has not satisfactorily resolved your complaint within 3 days, please contact our Compliance Manager at the following address:
The Compliance Manager Cardena Private Wealth
Level 23.Suite 02 25 Martin Place Sydney NSW 2000
Our Compliance Manager, in association with your adviser, will:
- acknowledge your complaint promptly;
- investigate the complaint;
- decide upon appropriate action; and
- respond within 45 days of receiving the complaint advising of any decision.
- If the complaint can't be resolved to your satisfaction, or you have not received a response within 45 days, you have the right to refer the matter to the independent Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). FOS can be contacted on 1300 78 08 08 or you can write to them at:
Financial Ombudsman Service GPO Box 3 MELBOURNE VIC 3001